Call now:
(416) 979-2127

Questions? Call us today. (416) 979-2127

We represent many individuals from around the world who wish to bring their family members to Canada. The bulk of these Applications are made by spouses or common law partners who wish to sponsor their spouses or common law partners such that they can become permanent residents of Canada. These type of Applications can be filed and processed overseas or even inside Canada when the spouse or common law partner is already in Canada. Inland applicants can even sometimes apply for and obtain work permits while the Application is being processed. These Applications can sometimes be very complicated and require a detailed and prescise approach to give clients the best chance possible for success.

Comments are closed.